Lipstick, which holds the most important position in make-up, is most loved by women. But the problem is that lipsticks do not last long on lips. The shade of lipstick should be exactly match the skin tone, only then it will rub on your lips. The following Secret Makeup Tips to Make Your Lipstick Last Longer.
Girls use make-up to look beautiful. To look perfect, it is very important to look beautiful with lips. To maintain the smoothness of lips, girls adopt a variety of methods. Most girls use lipstick. There is a general problem with lipstick that it gets very quickly. If something similar is happening with you, then we have brought some tips for you, which can be adopted by keeping lipsticks for a long time.
If you have to keep lipsticks on your lips for longer periods of time, then apply premium jelly before putting it on the lips. In this way, he will stay on lips for a long time. Apart from this, we have some more tips that will keep lipsticks on your lips for a long time. Let’s see what they are.
How to Make Your Lipstick Last Longer
1. If you want your lipstick to last longer, put it in the fridge a night before applying it. Expert believes that by doing so, lipstick remains on the lips for a long time.
2. To apply the right kind of base, you should put light powder on the lips. Put lipstick on the powdered lips. After doing this, if you drink a cup of coffee, you will not miss the lipstick.
3. Dark color lipstick looks great on thick lips and makes lips look more beautiful and pink.
4. If you have to show a bulge on the lips, then put a thin lip liner on its side and fill it with lipstick on the lips.
5. One of the tips for elderly women is that if they have to apply lipstick, then do not put bold and dark lipsticks. Never have two shades of lipstick mixed together.