The most important work that is to be done will be at two levels- the method of study that can work for you should be converted into action or to be established. Proven study ways and proven Study Skills Guide are given here. Learn here the Proven Study Tips for Inter-Students.
Proven Study Skills Guide
The method of learning of each person is different. You have to understand yourself how you can learn how to best yourself. The work that you used to receive in high school was not the best education system. High-school education is easier than secondary school education, but when education comes to higher level of secondary education, the education system is not fruitful in this new education policy and this reality is not understood. It is a big difficulty. This difficulty also comes at the time of graduation level education for you. In front of you, the difference between the education system of high school and higher secondary school is present which will have to be studied keeping in mind.
When you are examining the first year of Higher-Secondary School, it is understood that there is a difference in high school and higher-secondary studies, unfortunately, some students start believing that they can not do better than this. They can not ever demonstrate their superior potential and unfortunately some of them sit down completely frustrated.
This key helps you to understand that iterative (repeat) is a continuous process and it has to be done 2 weeks before the written test which is not appropriate. We help you prepare for the exam with a right technique (process). By telling a technique that improves the skills of taking notes, we also want to explain how to give the test and how to increase the ability to solve question paper questions in the exam.
1. General Studies: –
Some common tips for studying are as follows: –
(1.) To choose a quiet and a luminous space for studies, it is necessary that you separate yourself from unnecessary obstacles, say to others that you are working and want to be alone and after work you will meet him .
(2.) You can use tables or desks for studies. Do not lie on bed or chair for study, if you want, rest for a while in between.
(3.) Once the class ends, repeat your class notes.
(4) Take a few hours a day to get serious study and follow them strictly.
(5.) When you are go to study, Promise yourself that if you have done serious study in these hours. then you will keep for some time entertaining and when you reach your goal, go for a walk with your friends, watch a movie or funny drama.
(6.) Take short breaks if you wish. It is said that the person can be fully concentrated 30 minutes after which his concentration starts decreasing. When you feel that now you are unable to concentrate fully, get up, walk for some time, drink some juice (fruit juice, coffee, milk, tea, sorghum etc.) and then sit.
(7.) Many times when studying with others, you can know whether or not you fully understand the subject. If you have answered the correct answers to the questions and if you succeed in getting the others to understand it well then understand that you have absorbed the topic you studied. Otherwise you will feel that it is necessary to do some more work now.
(8) Be careful while studying with other students. Some students can not waste their time on education and destroy their valuable time. So choose with caution that you have to study with whom.
(9.) Study yourself alone so that you can assimilate the concept / original facts and information.
2. Good studies of studies: –
Developing good study habits in your life is very important so that you can get good results in the exam. By developing these habits in yourself you can get good marks in the exam. Below are some important suggestions: –
(1) Take your obligation – To achieve success, you need the ability to put enough effort, time to affordability and endurance. Some have to sacrifice something, take responsibility for their actions themselves;
(2.) No matter what is important to you, no one knows better than you. If someone else does not give you suggestions then it will be fine. Keep in mind that you know your own preferences and your value.
(3.) At what time can you study with concentrated? That time is morning or evening or night.
(4) If you read the study material of a subject and did not understand it properly, then consult your teacher without having to read it again. Discuss it with your colleagues, search the internet, etc.
(5) Keep challenging yourself to do better. Comparing yourself with others is better than comparing yourself.
(6.) Be positive. This positiveity prevents you from stress and nervousness during the examination.
(7.) Make a text-content or book more interesting instead of just reading it directly, such as using Highlighter to mark important part.
Make notes by making small notes of the important part.
Make notes by making the text that you can not understand.
(8.) You are studying only for knowledge and your desires, your choices and not for the exam. This will reduce the stress of the exam and we will be able to work together, which will increase our knowledge of what we read.
3. What to prepare for the exam … what not to do
1. Create a time table for study and follow it.
2. If possible before studying (which you have decided), complete or complete most of the study.
3. Sufficient exercise, adequate food, adequate sleep are most important.
4. Keep an eye on the style of examining your teacher. What kind of questions do they ask while reading and how to write the answers to those questions?
5. Take a look at your entire study system and their depth, information. Please surrender Then compare it with the curriculum given by your teacher and other peers.
6. Add the focus and style of your professor to your study. If the teachers explain a special point, topic policy, remedies or counter-arguments, specially by giving them the hair, then be sure to answer it in the answer to your exam question.
7. For “Open Book Examination”, do such studies as if you have to take a close examination.
8. Remember the definitions and the important part well. Especially for Close Book Exams.
9. Give maximum practice examinations and that too in an exam-like environment Then check the answers with the correct answers or mix up with your friends’ answers.
10. Use flash cards and flow charts under different ways.
11. Read all subjects a little bit everyday.
12. Whenever you read, collect all the things like water, clock, pen etc. and also keep in mind that your computer is working properly.
What not to do :-
1. Waiting till the study period to make a complete outline of your study.
2. Staying confident of the outline of others.
3. Taking a break (waist break) a few days before the exam.
4. Do not study at night before the exam.
5. Reading for a long time without breaking. According to studies, a person can not concentrate more than 50 minutes in anything.
4. Tips – Revision time: –
Keep enough time for repetition, there is no problem in the last time. This will also boost your confidence.
Create a timetable so that you can take stock of your preparation. Take some time for this also for the rest.
Repeat in different ways so that you also enjoy reading.
Do not drink too much tea, coffee or cold drinks. Eat healthier food on time. Nutritious food will help keep your brain strong.
Regular exercise will increase the energy level in you, keep your mind clean and reduce stress.
5 .What to do during the exam .. and what not to do: –
Take good sleep during exams and take some time before the examination and you must go.
Make yourself comfortable by reaching the test site on time on time.
If your mind gets distracted then come with your ear plugs and sit near the exam room.
Read it with a cursory look as soon as you get the question papers so that you can share time in solving the question paper.
Decide the time for each question and try to solve the problem only in a set time.
Answer the question as demanded.
Before solving the problem, read it twice and underline the main part of your question and make a list of alternate main points.
Use the title for systematic answer. According to the question, use the group, claim, percentage to organize the answer.
Argue the side and the opposition until the question is needed.
When the time is short and the answer is more then finish the new facts briefly.
what not to do:-
Do not talk about those issues which have not been asked in the question.
Do not write any questions in nervousness, first think about it well then write again.
Do not write the answer in a paragraph (paragraph).
Do not use short form which the reader does not know.
Repeat the main points in your brain. Analyze the points, but do not waste time by writing them in the initial paragraph.
Do not understand that those who read do not come ..
Do not make conclusions in the middle of the answer only.
Do not spend too much time in a question.
Do not argue more with the participants about your exam.
6. Examine the stress on the point. : –
Create and paste the actual timetable Start thinking before the exam comes. Do not leave important parts of your subject for the end times.
For topics that are extremely difficult or that you do not like, make brief notes so that you can easily understand complicated topics from complex.
Do not leave for the night because concentration decreases.
Repeat important things very well.
If you are unable to concentrate, then take a ten minute break and read it. Continuous reading gets tired and you become bored too. Therefore reading is more fruitful than taking a break instead of constantly reading.
Get help from others for the topics you are unable to understand properly. And at this time listening to your mind, TV Do not stray in
In the end do not forget that there is life even after recurrence and examination.
7 . An easy way to remember:
Read from general to main. First of all, look at the book with a cursory look and take the idea that what are its points? Let’s read a chapter and the section under it.
You can never win the mountains, of course you can conquer yourself
8. Examination – Tips for reducing fear: –
Ineffective strength of handling inevitable stress before the exam
A sluggish emotional emotional process which influences our thinking while taking the exam.
Normal-looking symptoms: –
Blocking in memory or memory power
Fear of spreading before giving examination
Physical symptoms such as increased heartbeat, sweating etc. ..
The power to understand ..
Do not study carefully and do not feel in studying.
Note -1. Prepare for the exam quickly: –
The most common cause of examination fear is the lack of preparation on time. Make a good presentation for studies, at least three weeks before that you will understand that you should start preparing very quickly. One advantage of starting studies early is also that you will be able to survive a lot of hard work while coming to the examination head. Which is a major reason for exam fear.
Note-2 have a good sleep:-
Regular good sleeping is a better way to avoid stress. Wake up at a certain time and go to sleep By which your body and mind can get proper rest. He could do his job smoothly. Students who comply with this rule show their performance up to 30% better than the students who awaken or study in the morning till late in the morning.
Waking up and studying before the first night of the exam will fill you with anxiety. Unfortunately, even after awakening your late night, it will not be reduced even after sleeping sometime. To reduce stress, take a break in the evening, read the novel, TV See etc.
If you do not read in the first night of the exam, your stress increases, then carefully read the important parts of the subject, important notes again in the first day. But this is possible only if you have already completed the exam preparation.
Think of what type of exam you want to take, because this exam is an important part of preparation. A definite prepared plan protects you from fear of spreading. Inspire confidence in yourself that helps you pass.
Have a goal to do the best. Often, when the exam time does not get better, something goes wrong, then the students are filled with negative ideas. Thereby, their confidence stops and there is no confidence in themselves. Immediately recognize and force this negativity. Exclude these ideas and focus on the work. The performance of the exam, its result, the response of the parents and friends to that result, the combination of these all appear as tension of examination on the student.
The main objective of education is to teach the student the art of living life. Develop his mind, give him the courage to face the truth. It is the purpose of education to think, understand, integrate, prove, teach. He has to know that (through education) what is the knowledge previously searched and by being educated, he himself can do a new discovery of knowledge by his own efforts …