Today, the aim of this article is to make you aware of the NTS NAT (National Aptitude Test) Test. As long as you do not keep your desire bright, regular practice and lack of adequate study material, you will not get success. If you really want to succeed in NAT Test, must read the mentioned books. But if you want to compete with millions of candidates, then you have to make extra efforts because those candidates can be more qualified and more knowledgeable than you. NTS NAT Test Preparation Guide Books download from this page.
NTS NAT Test Preparation Guide Books
- Dogar’s Unique NTS Guide
- Analytical Question Book
- NTS Guide Book
- English Grammar Test Package
- Shortcuts in Mathematics Book
Major Types of NAT Test
- NAT-I (for student having 12 years of education)
- NAT-II (for student having 14 years of education)
NTS NAT Test Consists of Following Parts
- Verbal (English)
- Quantitative reasoning
- Analytical reasoning
- Subject knowledge
NTS NAT Test Preparation : Paper Pattern Guidelines
- Candidates should be fully aware of the nature of the test so that they can prepare in the right direction.
- Wrong answer or more than one answer will get negative marks.
- Solving more and more questions at home is the first step towards success, we should try to solve the problems of the previous years. This helps the students to make full use of time during the test time.
- Try to divide your time equally in all subjects. Do not concentrate on the same subject, try to prepare all the subjects in a systematic way. Set a time frame and try to complete all topics before that time.
- Once you complete the goal of resolving 100 questions in one day, then raise the limit of questions to 150 and then 200, and so on, increase the number of questions per day.
- Practice test and solve the question papers of the previous years until you give the correct answers to all the questions. Pay attention to where you are making a mistake and try to improve it next time.
- Make short notes for yourself, this will help you in the last moments of preparation.
You can discuss your doubts with your friends, teachers, and tutors. It is very easy to discuss with friends, they can explain it quickly.
- If the questionnaire does not come to your expectations, do not give up. Put your full concentration on the question paper with concentration.
- You have to build trust that you can always make this work possible, because hard work is the key to success, you are able to understand the basic principles of success and practice regularly.
- Think positively, be positive and get positive. Fill your mind with positive uplift and traded ideas and you will succeed in a great deal of success. Positive thinking has a magical effect that helps you succeed in your career.