Some students are such that they do not pay attention when they begin Syllabus, they think that they will go to the end and prepare for the exam but by doing so they can not prepare the exam well because if you have not been alerted since the beginning So at the time of Examination you will be more burden on your mind because you will have a shortage of time and you will try to do as much as possible in a short time. Here to get 100% success in the exams.
Tips to get 100% success in the exams
1. The ability to read and learn:
The most important thing to do, it will be at two levels – the method of study that can work for you, be converted into action or to be established. The method of learning of each person is different. You have to understand yourself how you can learn how to best yourself. The work that you used to receive in high school was not the best education system. High-school education is easier than secondary school education, but when education comes to higher level of secondary education, the education system is not fruitful in this new education policy and this reality is not understood. It is a big difficulty. This difficulty also comes at the time of graduation level education for you. In front of you, the difference between the education system of high school and higher secondary school is present which should be kept in mind.
When you are examining the first year of Higher-Secondary School, it is understood that there is a difference in high school and higher-secondary studies, unfortunately, some students start believing that they can not do better than this. They can not ever demonstrate their superior potential and unfortunately some of them are completely frustrated.
This key helps you to understand that iterative (repeat) is a continuous process and it has to be done 2 weeks before the written test which is not appropriate. We help you prepare for the exam with a right technique (process). By telling a technique that improves your skills of taking notes, we also want to explain how to give the test and how to increase the ability to solve question paper questions in the exam.
2. General Studies:
Some common tips for studying are as follows: –
(1.) To choose a quiet and a luminous space for studies, it is necessary that you separate yourself from unnecessary obstacles, say to others that you are working and want to be alone and after work you will meet him .
(2.) You can use tables or desks for studies. Do not lie on bed or chair for study, if you want, rest for a while in between.
(3.) Choose the best time of day for studying. Some students think the timing of Brahmuhuurta is fine, then someone feels good in late night. Choose the best time of day in which you can complete your studies with concentration.
(4.) Once the class ends, repeat your class notes.
(5) Take a few hours a day to get serious study and follow them strictly.
(6.) Praise yourself. Reward. Promise yourself that if you have done serious study in these hours, then you will keep for some time entertaining and when you reach your goal, go for a walk with your friends, watch a movie.
(7.) Take short breaks if you wish. It is said that the person can be fully concentrated 30 minutes after which his concentration starts decreasing. When you feel that now you are unable to concentrate fully, get up, walk for some time, drink some juice (fruit juice, coffee, milk, tea, sorghum etc.) and then sit.
(8.) Many times when studying with others, you can know whether or not you fully understand the subject. If you have answered the correct answers to the questions and if you are able to understand others well, then understand that you have absorbed the topic you studied. Otherwise you will feel that it is necessary to do some more work now.
(9) Be careful while studying with other students. Some students can not waste their time on education and destroy their valuable time. So choose with caution that you have to study with whom.
(10.) Study yourself alone so that you can assimilate the concept / original facts and information. Study in the group so that you can make an accurate assessment, evaluate yourself.
3. Best Schools of Studies:
Developing good study habits in your life is very important so that you can get good results in the exams. By developing these habits in yourself you can get good marks in the exams. Below are some important suggestions: –
(1) Take your obligation – To achieve success, you need the ability to put enough effort, time to affordability and endurance. Some have to sacrifice something, take responsibility for their actions themselves;
(2.) No matter what is important to you, no one knows better than you. If someone else does not give you suggestions then it will be fine. Keep in mind that you know your own preferences and your value.
(3.) At what time can you study with concentrated? That time is morning or evening or night … know it. Think of yourself at what time you find yourself in the most concentrated and in-depth concentration. At that time you solve the most complex study challenge.
(4) If you read the study material of a subject and did not understand it properly, then consult your teacher without having to read it again. Discuss it with your colleagues, search the internet, etc.
(5) Keep challenging yourself to do better. Comparing yourself with others is better than comparing yourself.
(6.) Be positive. This positiveity prevents you from stress and nervousness during the examination.
(7.) Make a text-content or book more interesting instead of just reading it directly, such as using Highlighter to mark important part.
Make notes by making small notes of the important part.
Make notes by making the text that you can not understand.
After reading the paragraph or department into question, read and understand, write the answer.
(8.) You are studying only for knowledge and your desires, your choices and not for the exam. This will ease the stress of the exam and we will be able to work together, so that whatever we read will enhance our knowledge.
4. What to prepare for the exam
1. Create a time table for study and follow it.
2. If possible before studying (which you have decided), complete or complete most of the study.
3. Sufficient exercise, adequate food, adequate sleep are most important.
4. Keep an eye on the style of examining your teacher. What kind of questions do they ask while reading and how to write the answers to those questions?
5. Take a look at your entire study system and their depth, information. Please surrender Then compare it with the curriculum given by your teacher and other peers.
6. Add the focus and style of your professor to your study. If the teachers explain a special point, topic policy, remedies or counter-arguments, specially by giving them the hair, then be sure to answer it in the answer to your exam question.
7. For “Open Book Examination”, do such studies as if you have to take a close examination.
8. Remember the definitions and the important part well. Especially for Close Book Exams.
9. Give maximum practice examinations and that too in an exam-like environment Then check the answers with the correct answers or mix up with your friends’ answers.
10. Use flash cards and flow charts under different ways.
11. Read all subjects a little bit everyday.
12. Whenever you read, collect all the things like water, clock, pen etc. and also keep in mind that your computer is working properly.
13. When taking exams, first of all ask questions which come to you well and then solve difficult questions.
1. Waiting till the study period to make a complete outline of your study.
2. Staying confident of the outline of others.
3. Taking a break (waist break) a few days before the exam.
4. Do not study at night before the exam.
5. Reading for a long time without breaking. According to studies, a person can not concentrate more than 50 minutes in anything.
5. Revision time:
Keep enough time for repetition, there is no problem in the last time. This will also boost your confidence.
Create a timetable so that you can take stock of your preparation. Take some time for this also for the rest.
Repeat in different ways so that you also enjoy reading.
Do not drink too much tea, coffee or cold drinks. Eat healthier food on time. Nutritious food will help keep your brain strong.
Regular exercise will increase the energy level in you, keep your mind clean and reduce stress.
6 . What to do during the exams .. and what not to do:
Take good sleep during exams and take some time before the examination and you must go.
Make yourself comfortable by reaching the test site on time on time.
If your mind gets distracted then come with your ear plugs and sit near the examination room.
Read it with a cursory look as soon as you get the question papers so that you can share time in solving the question paper.
Decide the time for each question and only try to solve the question in a set time.
Answer the question as demanded.
Before solving the problem, read it twice and underline the main part of your question and make a list of sequential main points.
Use the title for systematic answer. According to the question, use the group, claim, percentage to organize the answer.
Argue the side and the opposition until the question is needed.
When the time is short and the answer is more then finish the new facts briefly.
Do not talk about those issues which have not been asked in the question.
Do not write any questions in nervousness, first think about it well then write again.
Do not write the answer in a paragraph (paragraph).
Do not use short form which the reader does not know.
Repeat the main points in your brain. Analyze the points, but do not waste time by writing them in the initial paragraph.
Do not understand that those who read do not come ..
Do not make conclusions in the middle of the answer only.
Do not spend too much time in a question.
Do not argue more with the participants about your exams.
7. The point on the exams stress. :
Create and paste the actual timetable Start thinking before the exam comes. Do not leave important parts of your subject for the end times.
For topics that are extremely difficult or that you do not like, make brief notes so that you can easily understand complicated topics from complex.
Select a timetable for yourself that is best for you.
If you can read more concentrated in the morning, then read more and more at the same time. Do not leave for the night because concentration decreases. If you are reading at night, then read the evening as it is necessary to take full sleep during the examinations.
Repeat important things very well.
If you are unable to concentrate, then take a ten minute break and read it. Continuous reading gets tired and you become bored too. Therefore reading is more fruitful than taking a break instead of constantly reading.
Get help from others for the topics you are unable to understand properly. And at this time listening to your mind, TV Do not stray in
In the end do not forget that there is life even after recurrence and examination.
8. An easy way to remember:
Read from general to main. First of all, look at the book with a cursory look and take the idea that what are its points? Let’s read a chapter and the section under it.